Friday, March 30, 2012

Reaction: Cinematypes -- Susan Allen Toth + My Favorite Movie Genre :)

       This was a funny article to read.  It really proves that a lot can be told about a person from their interests, like  movie preferences.  The author describes what a person that enjoys films redeeming social value, art films, and entertaining  films is like.  We even learn what a person that like old Technicolor films is like.  Personally, the type if movie that I like is the type that balances action and thought.  These are those films that keep you thinking, but not the too-mind-boggling-that-it-is-annoying kind, and  at the same time, has action, and not the mindless explosion type of action either.  Movies like these are those done by my favorite director, Christopher Nolan.  His movies like The Prestige, Memento, the Batman movies Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and Inception are exactly the kinds of movies I am referring to.  I wonder what my movie preference says about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment